H.C.A.P Aims & Objectives
The governing body with its executive members of H.C.A.P. always aims to operate with a main motivation of proving extra support and health awareness with fair practice of the physiotherapy profession.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF H.C.A.P
- To improve the quality of physiotherapy profession.
- To co-ordinate the physiotherapists.
- To improve the education standards of college level.
- To maintain a Record of different categories of the H.C.A.P. in separate registers.
- To set and ensure the ethical professional practices and promote high professional standards of independent practice of physiotherapy by the members of the H.C.A.P.
- Work for the awareness of role of physiotherapy in the medical field.
- . To organize and provide for continuing medical education programs for the members.
- To promote Scientific Research and technology in Physiotherapy and related areas to enhance the status of Physiotherapy profession.
- To resist the fake practice in the field of physiotherapy by creating awareness
- To represent the Physiotherapists at meetings, Conferences convened by any professional, Governmental and other organizations, national and international.
- To watch and advise Government / Organizations and NGOs on policy matters affecting the development and practice of Physiotherapy. To advise and assist Government to establish statutory council for the profession of Physiotherapy in the country.
- To procure the services in advisory capacity of eminent persons either by remuneration in cash or kind or in any capacity
- To provide a platform for the freshers & work for the immigration of the physiotherapists among the world. Including schools, colleges, institutions and academic institutions.